Improve rapidears accuracy for specific words

Home Forums OpenEars plugins Improve rapidears accuracy for specific words

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Author
    krniadi
    Participant

Hi, i’m running a rapidears in my app and it works great. But i’m get little problem when recognize some word like “THIS”,”SHE’S”,”HE’S”,”IS” and an “A”. Do someone know how best approach for this words ?

I targeted consumer which not a native english speaker, so this will be a problem for my app because their command maybe get wrong recognition.

Halle Winkler
    Politepix

Welcome,

This is a general problem with combining very similar-sounding one-syllable words (this is a difficult task out of context) and non-native speaker recognition, sorry. To get better results, differentiate the language that needs to be recognized a bit more.

krniadi
    Participant

I set the secondsOfSilenceToDetect to 0.3 and vadThreshold 2.0 it help a lot. But still there is a problem when i speak to my app and then someone beside me talk each other, the recognition process took longer time and interfered by their voice. Is there a way to eliminate this possibilities and make rapidears detect my words better ?

Halle Winkler
    Politepix

I recommend leaving secondsOfSilenceToDetect alone – having it very short is unlikely to help much in this case. vadThreshold should probably be higher, as high as possible before it starts rejecting speech that you want to perceive. After this, the next thing to try is adding Rejecto.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.