New OpenEars version .911 is out now
I’m proud to release OpenEars version .911, primarily a bugfix fixing the following issues:
• Occasional crash in level metering after > 20 minutes of use
• There is now no limit on the size of the language model that can be generated by LanguageModelGenerator other than the time required. Very large language models will no longer crash, medium-sized language models will generate a bit more slowly, small-sized language models should be largely unaffected.
• An issue with codesigning on the device should be resolved.
• An issue with code display in Xcode should be resolved.
• An issue preventing running the simulator with the -all_load linker flag should be resolved
And adding the following feature:
Pitch, speed, variance control for text-to-speech.