Reply To: [Resolved] Seeing an issue with long-term voice recognition

Home Forums OpenEars [Resolved] Seeing an issue with long-term voice recognition Reply To: [Resolved] Seeing an issue with long-term voice recognition

wfilleman
Participant

Hehe, I’ll expect the same from OpenEars as my customers do from me. Total 100% reliable operation. :)

Actually, from the debug logs, it looks quite clean and is working well, but yes, there is a weird bug here at play. Sounds like you might be on to it.

To answer your points, I’m using Rejecto, but only in the default mode. Meaning, I’m not changing the weighting. I left it as the default (presumably 1.0).

I have no data points without Rejecto, as Rejecto was critical in my application.

It is happening because the search space on these searches is too big for some reason (my early impression is that the reason is a very long utterance due to some persistent noises being taken for an extended speech utterance

This *sounds* right to me. I could see this happening over long periods of listening where OpenEars is exposed to the environment sound for too long and extended speech is triggered.

I’ll try out the beta release and let it run for hours and see if it behaves any differently and let you know later today.

Thanks!
Wes