Yes, like I said, Dutch, French. A few examples of differences fallback vs. (manual) below.
I’m not denying the 90%, I was having several ‘wow’ moments wint openears!
But with larger lists, the accuracy drops, not only because of the missed names, but also because it starts ‘constructing’ hits with mis-interpreted bits from these names…
So I was still hoping, as per my original question, that what I need is right there somewhere already :-)
- CLAES K L EY Z (K L HH AH Z)
- HANNOT HH AE N AA T (HH AE N OW)
- HEYRAUD HH EH R AO D (EY R OW)
- JACQUELINE(3) JH AE K AH L IH N (JH AH K L IY N)
- JEANFRANCOIS JH IY N F R AE N S W AA (JH AA N F R AA N Z W AH)
- MAILLEUX M EH L OW (M AA UW)
- PATRICK P AE T R IH K (P AA T R IH K)
- VILQUIN V IH L K W IH N (V IH L K AY N)