Reply To: Changing Lang. Model Dynamically with Rejecto Couldn't Get Attributes of LM

Home Forums OpenEars plugins Changing Lang. Model Dynamically with Rejecto Couldn't Get Attributes of LM Reply To: Changing Lang. Model Dynamically with Rejecto Couldn't Get Attributes of LM

piggins
Participant

Also, I was testing on iOS 7.1 with Xcode 5.1.1

I’m really sorry about the length of the logging. It might be helpful to isolate the lines that seem to show the error:

2014-07-14 11:54:35.151 Flashcards[23135:3c03] Error: couldn’t get attributes of language model file.
ERROR: “file_omitted”, line 0: File /Users/SameerVijay/Library/Application Support/iPhone Simulator/7.1-64/Applications/8D531DE6-BD29-44C8-8DC1-7FC9EB62BAED/Library/Caches/Vocabulary2.DMP not found

It says that the file can’t be found, but I’m fairly sure I created the file using:

NSError *err = [lmGenerator generateRejectingLanguageModelFromArray:vocab withFilesNamed:name withOptionalExclusions:nil usingVowelsOnly:FALSE withWeight:nil forAcousticModelAtPath:[AcousticModel pathToModel:@”AcousticModelEnglish”]];

NSDictionary *languageGeneratorResults = [err userInfo];

if([err code] == noErr) {

lmPath = [languageGeneratorResults objectForKey:@”LMPath”];
dicPath = [languageGeneratorResults objectForKey:@”DictionaryPath”];
}

Thanks for any help!