Reply To: First long phrase missed

Home Forums OpenEars First long phrase missed Reply To: First long phrase missed

Halle Winkler
Politepix

OK, the best way to troubleshoot this kind of issue is to take either the tutorial example or the sample app, and without changing anything else about it, just add your language model generation code and test against a recording of your phrase using pathToTestFile.

That way, you will either get a better result, which suggests that it is something going on with the app (and then you can start adding in your related app features until you learn what causes the issue), or you will get the same result, which suggests that it is an edge case of some kind with the language model, and then you will have a test case replicating the issue that is simple enough to send me (something that only diverges from the sample app or tutorial example by a few lines of code) and I can take a look at it.

If you end up with such a simple example which demonstrates that it is an edge case issue with the language model, go ahead and send the example to the email address your framework license was sent from, along with the audio file for testing and the device you’re testing on and its iOS version, and I’ll check it out.