Reply To: [Resolved] Clarifications on the improved background noise cancellation feature

Home Forums OpenEars [Resolved] Clarifications on the improved background noise cancellation feature Reply To: [Resolved] Clarifications on the improved background noise cancellation feature

wfilleman
Participant

Thanks Halle,

Ok, that’s good. That all makes sense with what I’m seeing. No problem with the framework rebuild. I already rebuilt it yesterday to add back in a custom feature I need in my app to be able to disable the bluetooth input option with OE via a BOOL variable on the PocketSphinxController.

I’ll play around with these settings and post back with what I find. The 25 seconds needs to come down for my use cases. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction there.

Yes, my app plays audio as well. One of the features is an IP Camera streaming option that can play video/audio from IP Cameras. While not in use 100% of the time, it’s possible a user could have voice recognition ON while watching their camera. I did look at this yesterday and it appeared to work like the 1.x framework. So, no concerns from me on that front.

Wes