Reply To: [Resolved] No recognition

Home Forums OpenEars [Resolved] No recognition Reply To: [Resolved] No recognition


Sorry for the confusion..
Yes, initially it was about null hypothesis. That is solved now.
Later, it is the issue of slow recognition. Sometimes it takes as long as even 2-3 minutes to return a hypothesis.(Which leads to memory warning followed by the app crashing).

So I replaced my language array in the sample app and tried. Recognition is slow there too.. So I asked if it was a matter of the size of the vocabulary..

As you suggested, I will try varying the vadThreshold and the secondsOfSilence to see any changes in the performance.
Also, I have removed the ‘suspendRecognition’ call now.
Thank you. I will keep you posted.