Reply To: [Resolved] generateLanguageModelFromArray problem

Home Forums OpenEars [Resolved] generateLanguageModelFromArray problem Reply To: [Resolved] generateLanguageModelFromArray problem


Ok answering…

1. I can’t test it because I need the whole words again, does not make sense generate a second model without a word, even more, any time I run the app the word with the problem is changing, I meant, is not always CALAMARES, it is a random word every time.
2. No, if I use a different name it is running without exception. But this is crazy generating new names anytime.
3. I tried making it a property of my ViewController and setting it just in viewDidLoad but does not help/solve.
4. I don’t see anything strange causing this. In addition as I told you with Spanish language it does not happen, and I did this before with 1.x version and it was running well in English.