Reply To: [Resolved] Clarifications on the improved background noise cancellation feature

Home Forums OpenEars [Resolved] Clarifications on the improved background noise cancellation feature Reply To: [Resolved] Clarifications on the improved background noise cancellation feature

wfilleman
Participant

Thanks Halle, I actually tried that and ducking to see if it made any difference. Unfortunately there wasn’t any difference in volume. Still very low.

I agree, I suspect it’s the SDK that’s doing this. It looks like the volume output is more consistent across devices, but it’s just VERY low on VoiceChat. So, looks like I’ll need to go back and stick with the Default setting unless you have any other ideas to try.

Since you are going to be adding in new API’s here, can I request an API to disable Bluetooth? I have to add in my custom code into the OE source to do this each time there’s a new OE release. It’s just a BOOL to set whether the audiosession should include the AVAudioSessionCategoryOptionAllowBluetooth flag.

Wes