Reply To: RuleORama + RapidEars

Home Forums OpenEars plugins RuleORama + RapidEars Reply To: RuleORama + RapidEars

asadullah797
Participant

Hello Halle,
I hope you will be doing well.
I think the general rule for RuleORama+RapidEars is to make the changes in the following segment of code:
RuleORama works fine with Open Ears but when I used RapidEars it stopped working.
If these segments have no issue then I fear that Grammar format may be wrong.
Thank you for your consideration to this query. Here is the code snippet:

NSError *error = [languageModelGenerator generateFastGrammarFromDictionary:grammar withFilesNamed:@”FirstOpenEarsDynamicLanguageModel” forAcousticModelAtPath:[OEAcousticModel pathToModel:@”AcousticModelEnglish”]];

if(error) {
NSLog(@”Dynamic language generator reported error %@”, [error description]);
} else {
self.pathToFirstDynamicallyGeneratedLanguageModel = [languageModelGenerator pathToSuccessfullyGeneratedGrammarWithRequestedName:@”FirstOpenEarsDynamicLanguageModel”];
self.pathToFirstDynamicallyGeneratedDictionary = [languageModelGenerator pathToSuccessfullyGeneratedDictionaryWithRequestedName:@”FirstOpenEarsDynamicLanguageModel”];
}
if(![OEPocketsphinxController sharedInstance].isListening) {

[[OEPocketsphinxController sharedInstance]
startRealtimeListeningWithLanguageModelAtPath:self.pathToFirstDynamicallyGeneratedLanguageModel dictionaryAtPath:self.pathToFirstDynamicallyGeneratedDictionary acousticModelAtPath:[OEAcousticModel pathToModel:@”AcousticModelEnglish”]];
}