Home › Forums › OpenEars › Getting invalid "pocketsphinxDidDetectSpeech" at the beginning of recognition › Reply To: Getting invalid "pocketsphinxDidDetectSpeech" at the beginning of recognition
Ok. Thank you very much for your time. I do want to let you know that this one has baffled me for quite some time. So I got the PocketSphinx and LibSphinx source codes, and I ran those independent of the OpenEars platform with the audio file content sent directly to “acmod”, “fe” and “fe_noise.c” and I see the same exact behavior as with OpenEars; “fe_track_snr” function shows SNR high for the first 70 frames then comes down to silence and works accurately for the remainder of the audio data in the file.
Anyway, I think that this level of discussion is outside the scope of this support forum. Once again, thank you very much for taking the time to support. I will revisit after I run the application on a real device, or if I run into any other OpenEars challenges.