Reply To: App quits with Error : Context cue word has a non zero count

Home Forums OpenEars plugins App quits with Error : Context cue word has a non zero count Reply To: App quits with Error : Context cue word has a non zero count

Halle Winkler
Politepix

No problem, thank you for the logs. I don’t know the specifics of your grammar ruleset, but looking at this it is possible that it ends up very large after processing. To troubleshoot, does the same thing happen when you use the same ruleset but with only (for instance) 10 words?

I doubt this is the underlying issue, but I also recommend that you transcribe your numbers before submitting them to grammar generation (that means create a routine that first changes “41” into “forty-one”). The reason for this is that OpenEars doesn’t attempt to do this for you automatically since it doesn’t know whether it will be read out “forty-one” or “four-one”, but letting the fallback method handle it will make your grammar generation slower and it’s also only guessing which one you want, so the safe bet is to spell numbers out in the same way you want them to be perceived in the user speech.