Reply To: stopListening hangs using iOS9

Home Forums OpenEars stopListening hangs using iOS9 Reply To: stopListening hangs using iOS9

Halle Winkler
Politepix

Hi,

Sorry, there have been no recent changes that would lead to these issues. They are situations where minor iOS or device changes can bring out new behavior so I would check against other iOS versions and file a radar if the behavior is undesirable, or spend more simplifying the messy code so a clear correlation emerges that would be possible to replicate and troubleshoot. I don’t actually support background mode so I wouldn’t be able to help much with that aspect generally, sorry.

I will close this since it is pretty far afield of the topic, but if you have issues happening in the foreground that you can create a reduced and simple example of an issue which is demonstrably related to OpenEars according to this process:

https://www.politepix.com/forums/topic/how-to-create-a-minimal-case-for-replication/

then it’s totally fine to open a new topic just for that report and I’ll be happy to take a look, thanks.