Home › Forums › OpenEars › PocketSphinx stops listening after I change language file. › Reply To: PocketSphinx stops listening after I change language file.
This same thing happened to me when I updated to version 1.2.5. I have an app where I need to add words occasionally. When I generate the new files, it would go through the motions of listening, but not ever recognize anything. Based on Geri’s solution, I deleted the old dynamic dictionary and grammar files before creating the new ones and this eliminated the bug. Now I can use the same file names over and over. Hope this helps you track down the bug.