Actually it turns out, there was a sendump file all along, but I didn’t recognise it for some reason – it was named “mixture_weights” :)
I’ve included it and now it .. kinda.. works.
It still crashes after few seconds.
In debugger I see a line: ” Project has these words in its dictionary: ” .. no words.
The word ABANDONAN was not found in the dictionary …/OpenEarsSampleApp.app/cmu07a.dic.
2013-01-10 15:26:16.567 OpenEarsSampleApp[3417:c07] Now using the fallback method to look up the word ABANDONAN
… (and the same about other words that were included in language array)…
Before that – I’ve added corresponding words (including ABANDONAN) in cmu07a.dic
But result is still the same – no words.
There is also this errror:
ERROR: “acmod.c”, line 91: Folder ‘../OpenEarsSampleApp.app’ does not contain acoustic model definition ‘mdef’
But there is such a file added in bundle.