Acoustic model adaptation

Home Forums OpenEars Acoustic model adaptation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

  • Author
    Posts
  • #1032917

    mihaig
    Participant

    Hi!

    I did an adaptation on the english acoustic model following the steps described here: https://cmusphinx.github.io/wiki/tutorialadapt/

    After replacing the acoustic model with the new adapted one, I’m getting a forced crash with this in the logs:
    FATAL: “cmn.c”, line 126: Unknown CMN type ‘live’

    Am I using a wrong version of pocketsphinx? I used the latest one from github.

    Thank you!

    #1032918

    Halle Winkler
    Politepix

    Hi Mihai,

    I’m really sorry, but I don’t give support for sphinx or acoustic model adaptation or generation here; I have to stick to the given scope of offering support for the OpenEars API.

    Your initial issue could be sphinx version related, but as a heads-up, there will probably be a secondary issue, in that OpenEars’ acoustic model bundle format is custom to Politepix, so it is not necessarily the case that your sphinx adaptation results will be OpenEars-compatible, and that is going to unfortunately be outside the scope of the support I give here to troubleshoot. I wish you the best of success with this advanced topic in local recognition.

    #1032919

    mihaig
    Participant

    Ok, I understand. Thank you for your prompt reply!

    #1032920

    Halle Winkler
    Politepix

    You’re welcome!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.