Disappears audio on video after restart OpenEars listening

Home Forums OpenEars Disappears audio on video after restart OpenEars listening

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Author
    SlavaHacker32
    Participant

Hi. I use OpenEars speech recognizer. Also, I want to record video with sound while I read the text. When I start record everything is good but when I start to read new text sound on the video is desabled. I debug my app and found error:

AVAudioSession.mm:1079:-[AVAudioSession setActive:withOptions:error:]: Deactivating an audio session that has running I/O. All I/O should be stopped or paused prior to deactivating the audio session.
    2020-04-04 11:31:05.578667+0300 [4861:964887] Error: couldn’t set session inactive.: ‘!act’

when I call OEPocketsphinxController.sharedInstance()?.stopListening() for stop current listening and start new text with new LanguageModel.

I think that OpenEars have a conflict with another AVFrameworks
    Can you help me?

I tried to call OEPocketsphinxController.sharedInstance()?.setActive(false) or AVAudioSession setActive but it is not fix my problem.

Halle Winkler
    Politepix

Welcome,

Sorry, OpenEars doesn’t coexist with multiple audio sessions, which this would require.

SlavaHacker32
    Participant

I don’t understand what you mean? When I start recording and start listening words via OpenEars all work fine. Problems start after switch to another Language Model. I need to turn off my recording before stopListening/startNewText?

Halle Winkler
    Politepix

I’m sorry, your simultaneous recording requirement just isn’t supported by this project. It is the reason you are encountering the issue, and as a consequence, I don’t have a method for you to avoid the situation you are encountering. There is more info in the FAQ about issues with other audio-using frameworks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Disappears audio on video after restart OpenEars listening’ is closed to new replies.