Error building sample app

Home Forums OpenEars Error building sample app

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Author
    antonjazz
    Participant

Hello,

Please forgive my ignorance, but I’m unable to build the OpenEars sample app. I downloaded the sample app, added the Framework folder as instructed, and when I build, I get this error:

Multiple commands produce ‘/Users/anton/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/OpenEarsSampleAppSwift-hclyatgrzgnqatgrkhyqjkkfmymg/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/OpenEarsSampleAppSwift.app/AcousticModelEnglish.bundle’:
    1) Target ‘OpenEarsSampleAppSwift’ (project ‘OpenEarsSampleAppSwift’) has copy command from ‘/Users/anton/Developer/Framework/AcousticModelEnglish.bundle’ to ‘/Users/anton/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/OpenEarsSampleAppSwift-hclyatgrzgnqatgrkhyqjkkfmymg/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/OpenEarsSampleAppSwift.app/AcousticModelEnglish.bundle’
    2) Target ‘OpenEarsSampleAppSwift’ (project ‘OpenEarsSampleAppSwift’) has copy command from ‘/Users/anton/Developer/OpenEarsSampleAppSwift/Framework/AcousticModelEnglish.bundle’ to ‘/Users/anton/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/OpenEarsSampleAppSwift-hclyatgrzgnqatgrkhyqjkkfmymg/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/OpenEarsSampleAppSwift.app/AcousticModelEnglish.bundle’

I’m using Xcode 11.3.1 running under MacOS 10.15.3.

Any suggestions?

thanks!
    Anton

Halle Winkler
    Politepix

Welcome Anton,

You don’t need to add the framework to the sample app – it will build right out of the box after you change the app ID to use your developer account. I recommend getting rid of this modified distribution version and downloading fresh one to try this out.

antonjazz
    Participant

Thank you for the response, Halie! I’m very excited to check out OpenEars!

And I see what happened. I actually started by doing exactly what you said – using the OpenEarsSampleAppSwift project and just modifying the Team and the Bundle ID. But it gave me “‘OpenEars/OEPocketsphinxController.h’ file not found” so I added the Framework to fix that.

I see now that I needed to copy the entire OpenEarsDistribution, not just the OpenEarsSampleAppSwift folder. When I do that it compiles – so I’m going to play with it right now! Thank you!!

Anton

Halle Winkler
    Politepix

Super, happy to hear that worked for you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.