Error when submitting to App Store

Home Forums OpenEars Error when submitting to App Store

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Author
    bvelasquez
    Participant

I get the following error when submitting to the app store or validating my build:

ERROR ITMS-9000: “Missing or invalid signature. The bundle ‘com.politepix.AcousticModelEnglish’ at bundle path ‘Payload/HTTPCommander.app/AcousticModelEnglish.bundle’ is not signed using an Apple submission certificate.

Using Xcode 6, but tried on 5.1.1 also. Any ideas why I’m getting this? I have double checked my certificates and provision profiles. They all seem correct.

Halle Winkler
    Politepix

I think this is a new requirement as of now – I will see if I can produce new bundle versions later today that have a signature, thanks for the heads-up.

Halle Winkler
    Politepix

OK, apparently a lot of others are experiencing this with unrelated frameworks in the last 12 hours (and I reexamined the bundle creating process and there is no opportunity to have it emit a signature as far as I can see). Can you try the suggestion in this Stack Overflow thread and see if it helps you:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25755142/appstore-submission-missing-or-invalid-signature-com-google-gppsignin3presou

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.