Error while integrating RapidEarsDemo framework

Home Forums OpenEars plugins Error while integrating RapidEarsDemo framework

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Author
    ravi_chunara
    Participant

Hi,

Please help me for solving the following error. I did exactly same as shown in tutorial. But still got the following error.

Undefined symbols for architecture i386:
    “_input_sample_rate”, referenced from:
    -[PocketsphinxController(RapidEars) startRealtimeListeningWithLanguageModelAtPath:andDictionaryAtPath:] in RapidEarsDemo(PocketsphinxController+RapidEars.o)
    -[ContinuousModel(RapidEars) realtimeListeningLoopWithLanguageModelAtPath:andDictionaryAtPath:] in RapidEarsDemo(ContinuousModel+RapidEars.o)
    -[RECommandArray commandArrayForlanguageModel:andDictionaryPath:isJSGF:] in RapidEarsDemo(RECommandArray.o)
    -[PocketsphinxController(RapidEars) startRealtimeListeningWithLanguageModelAtPath:andDictionaryAtPath:] in RapidEarsDemo(PocketsphinxController+RapidEars.o)
    -[ContinuousModel(RapidEars) realtimeListeningLoopWithLanguageModelAtPath:andDictionaryAtPath:] in RapidEarsDemo(ContinuousModel+RapidEars.o)
    -[RECommandArray commandArrayForlanguageModel:andDictionaryPath:isJSGF:] in RapidEarsDemo(RECommandArray.o)

Halle Winkler
    Politepix

You are using an old version of OpenEars, just update to the current OpenEars version.

ravi_chunara
    Participant

Thanks it’s resolved. I appreciate your quick reply.

Halle Winkler
    Politepix

Super, glad to hear it!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.