How to add more words to RapidEars vocabulary list?

Home Forums OpenEars plugins How to add more words to RapidEars vocabulary list?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Author
    quietp3512
    Participant

Hi,

I have downloaded the sample app of OpenEars and integrated RapidEars demo plugin to it.The sample app comes with some predefined vocabulary like “LEFT,RIGHT,TURN,GO”, etc.So my question is, how can we add more words to this vocabulary.Could you please provide a good tutorial for adding more words?

Halle Winkler
    Politepix

Welcome,

You can learn about creating your own vocabulary using OpenEars’ tutorial: https://www.politepix.com/openears/tutorial

Explanations and examples for creating language models can also be found in the sample app comments regarding its object dynamicLanguageModel and in the OpenEars documentation for the class LanguageModelGenerator.

quietp3512
    Participant

Hi thanks for your response.

I have one more doubt. Which method will be called , if the word or phrase not found in the predefined vocabulary list??

Halle Winkler
    Politepix

Hello,

No recognition callback is called when no word is recognized. You can see the list of other callbacks in the sample app, tutorial and documentation.

BTW, please don’t create multiple accounts — I will merge this one with the other two. It’s OK to keep using the account you posted with previously (the one which is now shown as the author of this post) if you have new questions.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.