incorrect word/unknown word/unknown word recognition

Home Forums OpenEars incorrect word/unknown word/unknown word recognition

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Author
    monu1985
    Participant

I am developing app using Open Ear for voice recognization. I have followed all the steps and also have a look carefully Sample App. I have added 10 word in Dictionary as (A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K) and need to hit with “D” or “G” sound.

I am facing following problem :-
    Recognize not always right like recognizing multiple word at a time or array or same word e.g (A B C, C C C, A B)
    Not Recognize correct word also many times. Like speech D and hypothesis A
    Recognize some time correct word on any sound. Like speech XYZ and hypothesis D

I have a look on forum but could not get proper help.
    Please guide me for solution.

Halle Winkler
    Politepix

Welcome,

This is a common problem with all speech recognition — the letters in the alphabet mostly only have one or two phonemes, no context, and many of them rhyme or nearly rhyme with each other. There are many posts about it here and on Stack Overflow if you want to read more, but the bottom line is that if you want to have users identify a single letter in isolation, you will have to have them use the military phonetic alphabet (“alpha” for A, “bravo” for B, “charlie” for C, etc) or a similar kind of solution.

monu1985
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks to reply. I agree there may be some problem regarding voice recognition but there is facing more problem. I have tried with following word set (PICK,PUT,DONE,SUBMIT,CANCEL,PLAY,STOP,PAUSE) and handle event when user will speak DONE or SUBMIT and denied event when will speak CANCEL and play music when will speak PLAY, pause when will speak PAUSE and stop when will speak STOP.
    What is happening here :-
    1) When speak DONE or SUBMIT then call CANCEL sometime or hypothesis SUBMIT SUMBIT or CANCEL CANCEL etc.
    2) When speak PLAY then sometime it STOP or PLAY also it does not recognize longer.

What I have to do for this issue. Is there any paid version for use without error working functionality or any other way to remove noise ?

Thanks
    Monu

Halle Winkler
    Politepix

That would be weird if that were the case under normal usage. Can you turn on OpenEarsLogging and show your logging output?

Read here for how to turn on logging: https://www.politepix.com/forums/topic/install-issues-and-their-solutions/

monu1985
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks to reply,
    I have download Demo Plugin to test and add it on my allready running Open
    Ear enabled application but it is not working fine and giving me
    “Unrecognized selector” for each plugin delegate class method call.

For e.g.

1) Flight Controller + NeatSpeech Delegate class Method
    [self.fliteController sayWithNeatSpeech:@”I have always wished for my
    computer to be as easy to use as my telephone; my wish has come true because
    I can no longer figure out how to use my telephone.” withVoice:self.emma];

2) RejectoDemo/LanguageModelGenerator+Rejecto Class Method
    NSError *err = [lmGenerator generateRejectingLanguageModelFromArray:words
    withFilesNamed:name
    withOptionalExclusions:nil
    usingVowelsOnly:FALSE
    withWeight:nil];

I have been read many time to any extra setting or any extra variable
    addition.
    Please guide me to resolve my issue.

Halle Winkler
    Politepix

The step you’ve missed is at the beginning of the tutorial section “Preparing to use Plugins” and begins “Then open up the Build Settings tab of the target app project and find the entry “Other Linker Flags” and add the linker flag “-ObjC”.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.