Install Rapid Ears

Home Forums OpenEars plugins Install Rapid Ears

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Author
    pleirosei
    Participant

Hello,

I have a licensed version of rapidears for an app I am working on for my employer. I app already has OpenEars working and functioning within the application. I have followed the instructions for implementing RapidEars
    1. already added:
    #import <RapidEars/OEEventsObserver+RapidEars.h>
    #import <RapidEars/OEPocketsphinxController+RapidEars.h>
    to my bridging header
    2. already had -Objc added to my “Other Linker Flags” for OpenEars.
    3. RapidEars is dragged into the same folder group as OpenEars, called “Framework”
    4. The “Framework Search Paths” already contains my Framework folder: Users/user_name/Documents/Projects/project/Framework
    5. I know the bridging-header is correct because I am able to Build(CMD + B) the project successfully.

I have done these things; but when I try to call one of the methods, Xcode is not attempting to autocomplete at all, almost as if it doesn’t have access to the code in the RapidEars framework.

Xcode Version is: 9.4

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Sean

Halle Winkler
    Politepix
    pleirosei
    Participant

Hi Halle,

Thanks a lot! The help in the link worked perfectly. Greatly appreciate the quick response!

Thanks,

Sean

Halle Winkler
    Politepix

You’re welcome, very glad it helped!

pleirosei
    Participant

After adding that, it now requires that I use every single rapidEars method. Is this normal usage? I noticed in the RapidEars tutorial, it shows using two methods. After making the change above, it requires that I use 8 methods. Is this necessary?

Halle Winkler
    Politepix

Sorry, it is currently necessary to create all of the protocol methods.

pleirosei
    Participant

Okay. Thanks. Appreciate the help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.