On the fly additions to RuleOrama

Home Forums OpenEars On the fly additions to RuleOrama

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Author
    Participant

Is possible to add new words on the fly (after compiling in runtime) to cover different scenarios to RuleORama? Is any way to implement this?

Is Rejecto inside RuleORama or I need to add it to complete the config?

Any suggestion is welcome

Thanks,

Halle Winkler
    Politepix

Welcome,

That’s the way that RuleORama works by default – are you experiencing some other result? Currently RuleORama and Rejecto don’t work together, but that may change if there is a lot of interest in having them work together.

Participant

No, this works Ok, this is only why in my soft I need to specify to different clients different orders for example: each one can have a set of tools with different names, and they have it in a file. Is possible use this file to feed the grammar in run time or grammar must be defined in the compile as a constant?

Halle Winkler
    Politepix

Right, writing grammars on the fly is how RuleORama works by default, no need to have it as a constant. Here is an explanation of how the dynamic grammar language works so you can create new NSDictionaries to hand off to it as needed:

https://www.politepix.com/2014/04/10/openears-1-7-introducing-dynamic-grammar-generation/

RuleORama is only slightly different from the format described there (and in the docs) in that it needs to disregard the rule types that have repetitions for performance reasons.

Participant

Halle Winkler
    Politepix

You’re welcome :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.