Pocketsphinx feature not available : keywords search

Home Forums OpenEars Pocketsphinx feature not available : keywords search

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Author
    Ketera
    Participant

Hello Hale !

First of all thank you for the work you put into OpenEars, this framework is very helpful !

I would like to implement a vocal control using a list of commands in my app. I’ve already done the implementation on the Android Platform using Pocketsphinx and I am now trying to do the same on the iOS platform by using OpenEars.

However in the former platform I decided to use the Keyword search using the list of the commands with their associated thresholds because the recognition seemed to be less sensitive (the JSGF Grammar was triggering false entries when people was talking in the background about subjects completely different from the commands and it was doing more mistakes between different commands).

I looked in forums and I didn’t find any implementation of the keyword search for iOS. I think the feature is not available yet in OpenEars so I was wandering if it was going to be implemented in any upcoming version or if there were a way to have access to some Pocketsphinx features not yet directly implemented in OpenEars, by modifying some config file for example.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Halle Winkler
    Politepix

Welcome,

Sorry, it isn’t planned.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Pocketsphinx feature not available : keywords search’ is closed to new replies.