SaveThatWave SIGART

Home Forums OpenEars plugins SaveThatWave SIGART

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Author
    gregorym
    Participant

When I add this code to the sample app:

if(!OEPocketsphinxController.sharedInstance().isListening) {
    OEPocketsphinxController.sharedInstance().startListeningWithLanguageModel(atPath: self.pathToFirstDynamicallyGeneratedLanguageModel, dictionaryAtPath: self.pathToFirstDynamicallyGeneratedDictionary, acousticModelAtPath: OEAcousticModel.path(toModel: “AcousticModelEnglish”), languageModelIsJSGF: false)
    self.saveThatWaveController.start() // For saving WAVs from OpenEars or RapidEars
    }
    startDisplayingLevels()

I get this

Signal: SIGABRT (signal SIGABRT)
    fatal error: unexpectedly found nil while unwrapping an Optional value
    2017-05-02 13:23:38.175363-0400 OpenEarsSampleAppSwift[383:38180] fatal error: unexpectedly found nil while unwrapping an Optional value
    fatal error: unexpectedly found nil while unwrapping an Optional value
    2017-05-02 13:23:38.815379-0400 OpenEarsSampleAppSwift[383:38180] fatal error: unexpectedly found nil while unwrapping an Optional value

Halle Winkler
    Politepix

Hi, please read the post Please read before you post – how to troubleshoot and provide logging info here in order to be able to receive further assistance in these forums, thanks. I will close this and the other topic because they lack logging output, but you can feel free to open a new topic starting with posting your complete logging output in order to get assistance with debugging.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘SaveThatWave SIGART’ is closed to new replies.