Trouble getting the demo version of NeatSpeech to work

Home Forums OpenEars plugins Trouble getting the demo version of NeatSpeech to work

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Author
    anujseth
    Participant

Hi

I normally use flite directly for my apps but thought I’d give OpenEars and NeatSpeech a try. I wrote a small demo for all the voices to test them out. I have OpenEars working fine but when I tried to integrate NeatSpeech I keep getting an unrecognized selector error. I’m trying to get Emma’s voice working to begin with.

Here’s the error (with Zombie objects enabled):
    2013-05-07 16:44:46.418 OpenEarsTest[65073:c07] -[FliteController sayWithNeatSpeech:withVoice:]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x95a84b0
    2013-05-07 16:44:46.419 OpenEarsTest[65073:c07] *** Terminating app due to uncaught exception ‘NSInvalidArgumentException’, reason: ‘-[FliteController sayWithNeatSpeech:withVoice:]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x95a84b0’

Any suggestions ?

Halle Winkler
    Politepix

Welcome,

When you’re following the instructions in the tutorial here:

https://www.politepix.com/openears/tutorial

Pay extra attention to step 1 from “Preparing to use Plugins”:

Then open up the Build Settings tab of the target app project and find the entry “Other Linker Flags” and add the linker flag “-ObjC”

If you’ve done this already, make sure you’ve done it for the target you’re compiling to.

anujseth
    Participant

Oops, that was it, thanks !

Halle Winkler
    Politepix

No problem!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.