App is Crashing after adding a new OpenEars framework

Home Forums OpenEars App is Crashing after adding a new OpenEars framework

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

  • Author
    Posts
  • #1032854

    Saatyagi
    Participant

    I have added new licensed OpenEars framework for new target. Now the app is crashing after OEPocketsphinxController.sharedInstance().startRealtimeListeningWithLanguageModel method.

    We are not getting any crash logs to debug the issue.

    Please suggest how can we fix this issue.

    #1032855

    Halle Winkler
    Politepix

    Hello,

    This will be because the bundle ID in the new framework doesn’t match the bundle ID in the app. Please double-check what the app target you are building and running has as a bundle ID, and whether it corresponds to the bundle ID that the license was created with.

    #1032856

    Saatyagi
    Participant

    Hi Halle Winkler,

    Thanks for the quick reply.

    I have cross check the bundle ID for the new framework, both are same.

    Is there any other solution I can try?

    #1032857

    Halle Winkler
    Politepix

    The best way to verify this is to quickly create a totally new test app (in a different location) which only has one app target, where you set the bundle ID of the app to the new framework bundle ID. If the framework can run RapidEars methods with this app, the issue is that the old app is either not loading the scheme/target you are expecting, or that the target that is being called by the scheme doesn’t really have the bundle ID you are expecting.

    If a brand-new app that only has one target with the expected bundle ID doesn’t work either, you can send it to me and I will figure out what is going on.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.