Bundle Resources: Too many files?

Home Forums OpenEars Bundle Resources: Too many files?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Author
    lmthekay
    Participant

Hi,

Our universal app is about to use NeatSpeech 1.01, RapidEars 1.1, and OpenEars 1.2.5.  I’ve used the demos and just plain OpenEars before deciding on this config.

I’m wondering if we need all these files in Bundle Resources.  With all the fooling around I’ve been doing, maybe there are some unnecessary ones.  It may be obvious that some like the README file can be deleted, but I don’t want to take any chances without asking you.  Thanks so much for your help.  You’ve been very helpful so far, either directly, or reading this forum.

in Framework/hub4wsj_sc_8k: feat.params, mdef, means, noisedict, sendump, transition_matrices, & variances

In Framework (this looks like it should all be preserved): OpenEars1.dic, OpenEars1.gram, OpenEars1.languagemodel.  OpenEars2.gram. OpenEarsCorpus.txt

in Voices/VoiceData/NeatSpeechUSDataset1: All PDF and INF files, …COPYING, …INSTALL, neatspeech_us1_lf0.win[1-3], neatspeech_us1_lpf.win1, neatspeech_us1_mgc.win[1-3], neatspeech_us1_README

Once again, thanks, and I’m hoping I’m not the one that disproves the saying that there are no stupid questions.

Have a good day,
    Larry

Halle Winkler
    Politepix

Hi Larry,

Good question. All the ones you listed are required except for this set, which can be removed if you have generated your own language models:

OpenEars1.dic, OpenEars1.gram, OpenEars1.languagemodel. OpenEars2.gram. OpenEarsCorpus.txt

You can also remove COPYING, INSTALL and neatspeech_us1_README without affecting the app behavior, but I wouldn’t, since they contain important licensing information and are very small in size, and the user will never see the items inside the bundle.

lmthekay
    Participant

Thanks, Halle.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.