Open Ear Extra voices 64 bit compatibility

Home Forums OpenEars Open Ear Extra voices 64 bit compatibility

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Author
    josher32
    Participant

Hello,

I am trying to use one of your free extra voices for text to speech capability in my app. My app was working fine with the Slt voice but when I try to add other voices such as Kal or Kal16 I get an error message:

ld: warning: ignoring file /Volumes/EXTERNAL/Developer/WebSpeak/Awb.framework/Awb, missing required architecture x86_64 in file /Volumes/EXTERNAL/Developer/WebSpeak/Awb.framework/Awb (3 slices)
    Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64:
    “_OBJC_CLASS_$_Awb”, referenced from:
    objc-class-ref in ThirdViewController.o
    ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture x86_64
    clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

ld: warning: ignoring file /Volumes/EXTERNAL/Developer/WebSpeak/Awb.framework/Awb, missing required architecture x86_64 in file /Volumes/EXTERNAL/Developer/WebSpeak/Awb.framework/Awb (3 slices)

This makes me think that the extra voices aren’t x86 64 (64 bit) capable. Is this correct?

Thanks,

Josh Meador

Halle Winkler
    Politepix

Welcome Josh,

My recollection is that they have all been recompiled for 64-bit, not sure what the issue is there. x86_64 is actually just the 64-bit Simulator, not the 64-bit devices, so see if it runs correctly if you target a real device.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.