sih_add WARNING:

Home Forums OpenEars sih_add WARNING:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Author
    sj.cleaver
    Participant

I keep getting the following warning in my app after implementing openears:
    sih_add WARNING: repeated hashing of ‘DOWN’, older value will be overridden.

It occurs numerous times while using my app and i have no idea what this warning is. I have searched and found nothing about it. Does anyone have any idea why this warning occurs?

My app does appear to work correctly even with this warning, im just intrigued as to why it is appearing.

Thanks

Halle Winkler
    Politepix

Welcome,

If I recall correctly, this can happen when the same word is entered in the dictionary twice.

sj.cleaver
    Participant

Oh really? that seems strange, i only have one entry in the dictionary that is ‘DOWN’ so still not sure why that is happening.

Halle Winkler
    Politepix

But it is happening when running LanguageModelGenerator, correct?

Careful, I’m not sure you can have just a single word in your vocabulary without crashing.

sj.cleaver
    Participant

Yes that is correct and the LanguageModelGenerator is run in the viewDidLoad method.

Sorry what i wrote was a little confusing, i have multiple entries in my vocabulary but only one entry with the word “Down”

Halle Winkler
    Politepix

Ah, OK. FWIW, I think the warning is not actually reporting a problem, it’s more of an informative warning. Do you have verboseLanguageModelGenerator on?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.